Immunization has proven to be the most economical, effective, and convenient way to prevent and control infectious diseases. Facts have proved that vaccination has played an irreplaceable and important role in effectively protecting children's health, and it has significantly reduced the burden of major diseases caused by infectious diseases in the entire society, which has huge social benefits. The vaccine's preventive effect is very clear, but the precautions before and after the vaccine, parents should know:
1. Parents should pay attention to the child's health status before vaccination. If there are abnormal conditions, they should actively inform the vaccination doctor.
2. Read and fill out the informed consent form before vaccination.
3. Children should leave at the vaccination site for 30 minutes after vaccination. This is because after vaccination, due to individual factors, very few children may have allergic reactions, and more severe allergic reactions (such as anaphylactic shock) are mostly quick-onset, most of which occur within 30 minutes after vaccination, and wait 30 minutes after vaccination The purpose is to treat the severe allergic reaction in time.
4. Try to avoid strenuous activities, drink plenty of water, and get plenty of rest after getting the vaccine home.
5. Do not take a shower on the day of vaccination. Keep the vaccination area clean to prevent infection.
6. After the vaccination, local redness, swelling, pain, and fever may occur. Generally, it can recover by itself within 2 to 3 days without special treatment. If you have high fever, crying abnormalities, or other systemic symptoms after vaccination, you should seek medical treatment promptly and give symptomatic treatment.